Bachelors of Computer Applications
BCA is three Year full time graduate degree course, affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. The basic objective of the program is to open a channel of admission for computer courses for students who have done the 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects and are interested in taking computer as a career.
After acquiring the Bachelor's Degree in Computer (BCA) is a further educational opportunity to go for an MCA or Master program of University. The duration of BCA course shall be three academic years consisting of six semesters.
Each semester will be at about ninety working days duration and is followed by an examination of the University with a small break of vacations. The admission will be governed by the rules prescribed by the State Government/University from time to time.
The following methods of instruction will be adopted keeping in view the nature of the course and requirement of practical orientation:
- Class lectures for theoretical input.
- Tutorials for individual attention and removal of difficulties in small groups.
- Seminars by students for making presentation to build up self-confidence.
- Quiz for general awareness.
- Group discussion for interaction and development of communication skill.
- Case studies for applications to industrial and business situations.
- Assignment for testing and developing student's understanding related to a general awareness of terminology used in business world.
- Guest Lectures by expert for sharing advanced knowledge and their expertise.
- B.C.A. - 101 : ComputerFundamental & Programming
- B.C.A. - 102 : Fundamentals of Management
- B.C.A. - 103 : Languageandcommunication
- B.C.A. - 104 : Mathematics-I
- B.C.A. - 105 : PersonalComputerSoftware
- B.C.A. - 106P :ComputerFundamental&ProgrammingLab
- B.C.A. - 107P : PC Software Lab
- B.C.A. - 201 : Digital Electronics
- B.C.A. - 202 : Discrete Mathematics
- B.C.A. - 203 : Mathematics-II
- B.C.A. - 204 : Programming in C
- B.C.A. - 205 : Managerial Economics
- B.C.A. - 206P : C Programming Lab
- B.C.A. - 207P : Digital Electronics Lab
- B.C.A. - 301 : Computer Oriented Numerical Analysis
- B.C.A. - 302 : Computer organization
- B.C.A. - 303 : Data structureusing C
- B.C.A. - 304 : Object Oriented Programmingusing C++
- B.C.A. - 305 : Organizational behavior
- B.C.A. - 306P : OOPs Programming Lab Basedon BCA-303
- B.C.A. - 307P : Numerical Technique Lab
- B.C.A. - 401 : Operating System
- B.C.A. - 402 : Introduction to DBMS and SQL
- B.C.A. - 403 : Management Information System
- B.C.A. - 404 : Visual Basic
- B.C.A. - 405 : System Analysis and Design
- B.C.A. - 406P : V Band DBMS Lab
- B.C.A. - 407P : Operating System Lab
- B.C.A. - 501 : Computer Graphics and Animation
- B.C.A. - 502 : Computer Network
- B.C.A. - 503 : Introduction to Internet Programming
- B.C.A. - 504 : Software Engineering
- B.C.A. - 505 : Advanced Computer Architecture
- B.C.A. - 506P : Internet Programming Lab
- B.C.A. - 507P : Computer Graphics Lab
- B.C.A. - 601 : Multimedia Concepts and Applications
- B.C.A. - 602 : Artificial Intelligence
- B.C.A. - 603 : Web Technology
- B.C.A. - 604 : Introductionto .NET
- B.C.A. - 605P : Web Technology Lab
- B.C.A. - 606P : Major Project
The structure of the courses keeps changing; therefore the students should refer to MJPRU website (www.mjpru.ac.in) for latest updates.