Rakshpal Bahadur College of Nursing (RBCN) is a pioneer College in Bareilly region for nursing education. The College has been established by Rakshpal Bahadur Group of Institutes under the guiding ideology of Miss. Veena Mathur, Founder Executive Chairperson.
With an aim to develop highly competent, proficient, socially committed, and intellectual nursing professionals, RBCN established one of the best B.Sc. nursing colleges in Bareilly. Our nursing college provides ample facilities to B.Sc. Nursing students. We nurture our budding healthcare professionals by providing them educational facilities & clinical training of the highest order. We believe in promoting and strengthening the nursing skills for better competence in the nursing profession. We are committed to nurture our young aspirants into socially responsible healthcare professionals by providing them round the clock support from highly qualified teachers. We want to pave a glorious and successful path for all the learners who want to choose the field of nursing as their career. We are dedicated to providing qualified, globally competitive, skilled nursing personnel to the country.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing is a 4 year Professional Course.
- Advanced Classrooms
- Well equipped state of the Art nursing laboratories
- Rich Library
- Have our own Hospital
- Hostel for both boys and girls
On completion of B.Sc. Nursing degree programme the graduates will be able to:
- Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor and manager in a clinical / public health setting
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine, including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programs.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/ community health settings.
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical / community health settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Well-equipped, state-of-the-art labs like Fundamental of Nursing, Community Health Nursing etc., to facilitate practical learning.
- Innovative pedagogy involves the teaching-learning process executed by industry practitioners.
- Dedicated faculty with a focus on the professional growth of the scholars.
- Best placement opportunities in world-class hospitals.
- Curriculum streamlined in accordance with international standards providing an understanding of ethics, respect for diversity, and an awareness of issues.
Affiliation & Approval:
- Approved By U.P. State Govt. / U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow/ Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
Practical /clinical training:
- Students undergo clinical training in parent 100 bedded multi-specialty hospital; D R Hospital, Bareilly.