Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering is four years full time graduate degree program, comprising two semesters each year, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The department of Computer Science & Engineering is committed to provide high quality education and comply with the requirements for continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management systems. The overall personality of the students is taken care keeping in mind the following aspects:
- To provide a sound academic and technical infrastructure augmented with extra curricular facilities to ensure overall development of the students.
- To mould the technical mindset of the students according to the dynamic technological innovations.
- To produce professionally qualified engineers who stand at the cutting-edge of the technology and provide an impetus to the global economy.
The Computer Science Department is a self-driven proactive nerve center of the institute, which caters to the ever-growing technology in the sphere of academic, research and training needs of computing concepts, tools and techniques in the profession of Computer Science and InfoTech.
The department boasts of sufficiently huge infrastructure along with various ambitious projects in the pipeline in coming years.
Computer Science Engineering Department is thronged by the budding technocrats. Their interest lies in exploring, enhancing and steering the application of computer science in the world of engineering. The students are put on the anvil and shaped to take up global professional challenges.
As per the specifications of the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, some of the core topics taught under this program are Data Structures, Computer Organization and Architecture, Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Modeling & Simulation Compiler Design, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering and Computer Networks to name a few. Besides this, the students are also exposed to various software development tools of database designing and web technologies.
- Chemistry (KAS102 )
- Mathematics-I (KAS103)
- Programming for Problem Solving (KCS101)
- Physics (KAS201)
- Mathematics II (KAS203)
- Basic Electrical Engineering (KEE201)
- Professional English (KAS204)
- Mathematics-III (RAS301)
- Environment & Ecology (RAS302)
- Digital Logic Design (REC301)
- Discrete Structures & Theory of Logic (RCS301)
- Computer Organization and Architecture (RCS302)
- Data Structures (RCS305)
- Science Based Open Elective (ROE040, 042 to 047, 049)
- Universal Human Values & Professional Ethics (RVE401)
- Introduction to Microprocessor (REC405)
- Operating Systems (RCS401)
- Software Engineering (RCS402)
- Theory of Automata and Formal Languages (RCS403)
- Manegerial Economics (RAS501)
- Industrial Sociology (RAS502)
- Database Management Systems (RCS501)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm (RCS502)
- Principles of Programming Languages (RCS503)
- Web Technologies (RCS-E12)
- Industrial Management (RAS601)
- Cyber Security (RAS602)
- Computer Networks (RCS601)
- Compiler Design (RCS602)
- Computer Graphics (RCS603)
- Datawarehousing and Data Mining (RIT E22)
- Quality Management (NOE072)
- Distributed System (NCS701)
- Artificial Intelligence (NCS702)
- Software Testing and Audit (NCS071)
- High Speed Network (NCS074)
- Non Conventional Energy Resources (NOE081)
- Digital Image Processing (NCS801)
- High Performance Computing (NCS081)
- Embedded Systems (NCS087)
The structure of the courses keeps changing; therefore the students should refer to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University website ( www.aktu.ac.in) for latest updates.